BRTRC offers Web-based, electronic grants management solutions that encompass the full administrative processing life cycle of grants
and contracts from solicitation through award close out. We have developed e-business systems that automate the submission, review,
and evaluation processes of grant applications and contract proposals and facilitate the management aspects of awards.
These systems maintain an applicant registration database, link to published solicitations and amendments, carry out complete online
preparation of proposals in response to solicitation topics, and verify that requirements are complete before submission is accepted.
After proposal receipt, our systems allow reviewers to sign on to a secure Web site, access research proposal assigned to them (in a
single PDF file that includes the technical proposal or white paper, cost proposal, and other required supplemental information), and
enter their technical evaluations, scores, and comments using any Web browser from any location. Electronic proposal submissions and
reviewers' online comments are completely secure and confidential.
We provide online tutorials, instructions, and training sessions as well as help desk operators to help applicants, reviewers, and
program officials with procedures and requirements. BRTRC's grant management solutions reduce operating costs, ensure grant requirements
are met and contract processes followed, expedite peer reviews, increase productivity, and improve the quality of the reviews.
Our grants management solutions are robust — supporting unique submission requirements for small and large
businesses, universities, and government organizations; secure — built in a multi-tier framework on a secure
socket layer to restrict data access to authorized users; and proven — enabling submission, evaluation, and
debriefing for more than 100,000 proposals from more than 30 Department of Defense solicitations, resulting in more than 24,000 awards
since 1999. BRTRC solutions feature Web-based information management for proposal and evaluation processing and archiving for every user type.
- Find information about current solicitations and programs
- Register as an applicant and maintain online applicant system
- Prepare proposals through Web forms and file uploads that may be completed over several browser sessions
- Receive automatic warning messages when errors are detected
- Receive validation of completed proposal prior to submission acceptance
- View debriefing information about applications
- Access current applications assigned to you
- Utilize electronic signature of Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Submit review comments and scores
- Make recommendations for selection
Program Manager/Contracting Officer
- Post solicitations and amendments
- Assign evaluators to proposals for panel or field reviews
- Review recommended applications and generate reports for source selection boards
- Receive automatic notification of proposal receipt and on-demand distribution of selection and non-selection announcements
- Export data to procurement documents and systems