Program Management Support
Over the years, BRTRC has provided exceptional service to a variety of government clients in the capacity of both prime and subcontractor. Our management systems and processes are well designed and equipped to meet the unique demands of our clients. We ensure efficient and effective management of all administrative, contracting, and technical activities. We have provided superior program management support through our:
- Educated, well-trained staff that specializes in a wide array of business, technical, and government services.
- Specific techniques and methodologies that have exceeded client expectations.
- Understanding of the environment and pace at which our government works.
- Ability to adapt, respond, and innovate.
For all contracts, BRTRC assigns a program manager who oversees the official communications between the client and our team of experts. This individual serves as a primary point of contact for the client and provides management with respect to deliverables,
budget, staffing qualifications, and resource allocation. The program manager is responsible for the development, implementation, and adherence to all technical, management, and transition plans. In addition, the program manager tracks all contract actions, award amounts, funding, modification, performance metrics, and quality requirements.
Program Management Support at a Glance
BRTRC employs a wide variety of professionals and can provide specialized program management support in the following areas:
- Identifying technical and program requirements.
- Conducting program concept evaluations and assessments.
- Analyzing and preparing requirements documents.
- Preparing life cycle and decision cost estimates.
- Preparing milestone decision packages and assisting in preparing contract documents.
- Developing performance-based statements of work and statements of objectives.
- Developing acquisition strategies and plans.
- Developing and updating business and program strategy, modernization, and implementation plans and reports.
- Producing performance specifications and verification criteria.
- Providing engineering and technical support.
- Providing integrated logistics support.
- Developing and updating publications.
- Supporting source selection evaluation boards.